Call for papers of the 11th annual symposium of the Africa Platform of Ghent University Association, entitled “Health in Africa – an interdisciplinary approach“.
This international symposium will be organized at Ghent University on Friday 15 December 2017.
For this edition we welcome paper submissions within any of these five interdisciplinary sub-topics:
- Sub-topic 1: Health care, space and materiality in Africa, past and present
- Sub-topic 2: The quest for healing as a driver in political mobilization and development
- Sub-topic 3: Mental health and disability
- Sub-topic 4: Health system challenges for donor darlings: perspectives from the ground
- Sub-topic 5: Childhood malnutrition in Sub-Saharan Africa
Deadline for the submission of abstracts (max. 500 words): 1 June 2017.